CBD PTSD Government Research Links
- Cannabinoids prevent depressive-like symptoms and alterations in BDNF expression in a rat model of PTSD.
- The endocannabinoid system as a target for novel anxiolytic drugs.
- Cannabinoids and traumatic stress modulation of contextual fear extinction and GR expression in the amygdala-hippocampal-prefrontal circuit
- The anxiolytic effect of cannabidiol on chronically stressed mice depends on hippocampal neurogenesis: Involvement of the endocannabinoid system
- CBD Modulates Fear Memory Formation Through Interactions with Serotonergic Transmission in the Mesolimbic System
- Non-antidepressant long-term treatment in post-traumatic stress disorder